As seen in the Sony Pictures 2016 film Ghostbusters, the ultimate guide to identifying, understanding, and engaging with any paranormal activity that plagues you
Years before they made headlines with the Ghostbusters, Erin Gilbert and Abby L. Yates published the groundbreaking study of the paranormal, Ghosts from Our Past. Once lost to history, this criminally underappreciated book is now back in print, revised and somewhat updated for the new century.
According to Gilbert and Yates, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,” and whether you’re a believer or a skeptic, you’ll find the information you’re seeking right here in this extraordinary book, including:
· The childhood experiences that inspired Erin and Abby’s lifelong passion for the scientific study of the paranormal;
· The history of ghosts and other supernatural entities, the science that explains their existence, and profiles of the groundbreaking paranormal researchers who have investigated them;
· An illustrated guide to Class I through Class VII ghosts;
· Helpful sidebars like “A Ghost by Any Other Name” and “Ectoplasm Cleanup Tips”;
· Updates including “The Ghostbusters’ Arsenal” by Jillian Holtzmann and “Haunted History” by Patty Tolan;
· A new Ghostbusting Resources appendix, featuring the “Paranormal Quickstart Guide”, “Is It a Ghost? A Handy Quiz”, “A Supernatural Stakeout Journal”, “The Devil’s Dictionary: Paraterminology You Need to Know”; and more.
With this helpful—and hilarious—official Ghostbusters guide in hand, you’ll be prepared for almost any spirit, spook, or spectre that comes your way. As for the rest, you know who to call.
Cast of Narrators:
Hillary Huber, as Dr. Abby L. Yates
Emma Bering, as Dr. Erin Gilbert
Paul Boehmer, as Martin Hess
I can’t believe this real I thought it was just in the movie I’m going to watch ghostbusters busters after when it comes out only one problem The kids don’t know what crossing the streams do