This book is a complete guide written to be heard, designed to increase your knowledge about body language, help you understand your emotions, as well as the emotions of those around you.
This book will also help improve many aspects of your social life, it will teach the body language signs you should look for when you want to know whether the person who is talking to you is telling the truth or is trying to con you.
This book will teach you:
• The paradigms and logic of synergy
• Hemispheric logic or brain logic
• Brain logic summary
• Social neuroscience and communication
• Social skill and neurons mirror
• Recognizers of emotion
• Context communication
• Body, neurochemistry and confidence
If you really feel that you want to know more about body language this book is your best bet.
What is body language in communication?
Body language is a type of nonverbal communication that relies on body movements (such as gestures, posture, and facial expressions) to convey messages. Body language may be used consciously or unconsciously. It may accompany a verbal message or serve as a substitute for speech.
What are the types of body language?
Following are some examples of body language, and what each example communicates to other people:
• Arms crossed over the chest
• Nail biting
• Hand placed on the cheek
• Tapping or drumming the fingers
• Head tilted to one side
• Touching the nose
• Rubbing the hands together briskly
• Placing the tips of the fingers together