Intimacy is one of the great powers and joys of life, yet all too often it gets clouded by miscommunication, a loss of affection, and a lack of mutual support. Here therapist David Richo shows us how to use mindfulness to better understand ourselves and our partners so that we can:
* Increase our capacity to give and receive love by recognizing how our past relationships affect our current life
* Improve physical and emotional intimacy by embracing the five hallmarks of loving relationship
* Resolve conflicts by constructively working with anger, grief, and blame
* Move from needy, ego-centered love to unconditional love by addressing fears of engulfment or abandonment
* Discover how relationships can be a path to spiritual awakening by practicing mindfulness and loving-kindness
Anxiety in Relationships & Overcome Anxiety: How to Eliminate Negative Thinking, Jealousy, Attachment and Couple Conflicts. Overcome Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Panic attacks, Worry, and Shyness.
Get 5% off your total order by adding 3 or more audiobooks from Shambhala