Listeners are calling Hope After Stroke for Caregivers and Survivors: The Holistic Guide to Getting Your Life Back, “The Stroke Bible,” that should be in every hospital and rehab facility. It's a must listen for every caregiver and survivor.
Speech-Language Pathologist and Life Coach, Tsgoyna Tanzman, MA/CCC simplifies confusing medical language, while guiding and empowering you at each step of recovery. You’ll discover practical tools and strategies you can use in the hospital, upon homecoming, and re-entering the community and workplace. Hope After Stroke will help you find the hope, certainty and resolve needed for recovery. This audiobook is an evidence-based guide that helps you:
• Easily understand medical terms so you can talk with doctors and therapists
• Know what to expect at the 3 stages after stroke: Hospital, Coming Home and After Therapy is “Over.”
• Answer candid questions & offer resources for sexual issues post stroke
• Communicate more easily even with aphasia
• Use self-help techniques for reducing anxiety without medication
• Utilize the principles of neuroplasticity to rewire your brain
• Set specific goals relevant to your life
• Find community resources for caregivers and survivors
• Apply the strategies successful “stroke thrivers” use to recover and find meaning and purpose after stroke, and much, much more!
Hope After Stroke offers listeners numerous recovery tips and tools along with real life stories of stroke survivors to help you cope with the challenges of brain injury while still achieving the highest level of recovery and obtaining the best services possible.