The New York Times bestselling author of Chase the Lion offers seven powerful habits for success that help you tackle the present in order to reach your God-sized goals.
Mark Batterson knows from personal experience that big deficits and seemingly insurmountable odds are only transformed into bright futures through consistent, persistent effort. It's the little things, the daily habits that change the trajectory of everything that follows. For the first time ever, Batterson offers publicly his seven key habits to winning each and every day. In Win the Day, you will learn to:
• Flip the Script: Change your signature story.
• Kiss the Wave: See the obstacle not as your enemy, but as your way.
• Eat the Frog: Stop trying to find time and make it.
• Fly the Kite: Do little things like they're big things.
• Cut the Rope: Take the right risks.
• Wind the Clock: Recognize that it's never too late!
• Seize the Day: Make every day a masterpiece.
Batterson unpacks these habits rooted in scripture and experience and then teaches you how to pursue them with dedication and life-changing focus in the now. After all, if yesterday is history and tomorrow is mystery, then all you have to do is win today!